Dr Nadjia Guergour
Specialist Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine
- General Medicine/ Esthetic Doctor
- MDS Constantine University (Algeria)
- Diploma in Dermatology (Plymouth University UK)
- Certificate in Injectable in Esthetic (Wrinkles Treatment, Filler, PRP, Thread) from American Academy of Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Certificate Aesthetic Laser Operator (NCLC/ A4M)
- Certificate in IV Vitamins Therapy from A4M
- Certificate in Mesotheraphy from Academy Esthetic
Scope of Services
- Cosmetic Dermatology:
- Wrinkles treatment and hyperhidrosis.
- Fillers and threads for rejuvenating, augmenting and lifting the face.
- Fillers for rejuvenating the lips, under eye, neck and hands.
- Microneedling for rejuvenating the face and for acne scars.
- Mesotherapy for hair fall, rejuvenating the face and different skin condition like active acne, acne scars and dark circles.
- Mesolipolysis for double chin and other body area.
- PRP for hair fall, rejuvenating the face and for fine wrinkles and dark circles.
- Chemical peeling for rejuvenation and bleaching.
- Carboxy for dark circles and stretch marks.
- Different Lasers for hair removal, fine vessels, pigmentation, rejuvenation.
- Fractional laser for rejuvenation, acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks.
- IPL for different skin condition like active acne, red scars, rosacea, telangectesia, leg veins.
- Reshaping and firming the body, cellulite reduction.
- General dermatology: treatment of all skin conditions of all age group like:
- Acne and Post acne scars.
- Allergic diseases like Atopic dermatitis, Eczema.
- Psoriasis and Vitiligo.
- Skin Bacterial, Fungal and Viral infection.
- Treatment of Warts, Molluscum and Skin tags by cryotherapy, cautery and laser.
- Hair conditions like Alopecia Areata, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Dandruff and Hair loss.